One more blog before we move! :) Two nights ago we got Emery out of the bath and sat her on the bathroom counter in front of the mirror and she sat there for at least 5 minutes ALL BY HERSELF!!!! It was amazing. She was playing with her basket full of her bath items and our tooth brushes (as you can see). I thought it was pretty cool so I thought I would share it with you all. Our babies grow up so fast. Her other new thing is playing with her voice. She just descovered that it was her making all that noise and now she playes with it in all different tones and pitches. We thought it was so fun and neat untill we took her to church last Sunday and we couldn't get her to quiet down. :) If that doesn't confuse a baby I don't know what would. First we laugh and encourage the noise and then we try to get her to hush. Isn't it so fun being a parent. We sure are loving it.
No comments:
Post a Comment