After having Thanksgiving in Manti we drove back to Delta to spend the rest of our Thanksgiving break. Boy did we ever have a busy weekend. We played games with grandma Bringhurst, went to Delta's festival of trees, the light parade, and then we went to see Enchanted (which I loved). I was able to get a few pictures of the light parade. On the weekend after Thanksgiving is over Delta puts on a light parade. It is basically a parade where all the floats are decorated in Christmas with Christmas lights. It is actually quite pretty. Emery really enjoyed it. I was trying to get pictures with her in front of the floats but I kept getting the back of her head because she was watching the lights and the floats. Guess I can't blame her. Hee, hee.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Light Parade
After having Thanksgiving in Manti we drove back to Delta to spend the rest of our Thanksgiving break. Boy did we ever have a busy weekend. We played games with grandma Bringhurst, went to Delta's festival of trees, the light parade, and then we went to see Enchanted (which I loved). I was able to get a few pictures of the light parade. On the weekend after Thanksgiving is over Delta puts on a light parade. It is basically a parade where all the floats are decorated in Christmas with Christmas lights. It is actually quite pretty. Emery really enjoyed it. I was trying to get pictures with her in front of the floats but I kept getting the back of her head because she was watching the lights and the floats. Guess I can't blame her. Hee, hee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like fun! We missed you guys this Thanksgiving. I'm sure Emery has changed so much since we last saw her. We also love the music on your blog- Zach keeps your blog open while he does his homework so he can listen to the Christmas music. Keep up the fun blogs!
Oh fun! I like the light parade too. It's fun to watch the babies be so fascinated with lights and things!
We sure had fun. Darling family. Missed Brett and Jennie and Sadie.xoxo
Dal-
Looks like you had a good time over the Thanksgiving Holiday. I think it looks too cold for me though. Sometimes I wish it could be a little warmer over Christmas just so I could take my younger baby and kid to see the light. I know it would be more enjoyable for me. I wouldn't have to worry about them getting or just being cold. Anyhow, great work with your new look on your blog. Ditto when you said you enjoyed hanging out with me over the phone. I thought that was a lot of fun myself. We will have to do it more often. :)
Post a Comment