

Christmas parties are always the greatest. We spent last weekend with my side of the family. We had a true
blue white elephant gift exchange and I'll have to say that it was one of the funnest
Christmas gift exchanges I have ever done. I don't know if I have laughed as hard as I did for a long time. There were some great gifts and we
learne
d some great things as well. My parents had a full house (my favorite way to have it). It started off with a fantastic turkey dinner. We then let the kids open their gifts (while Erin, my sister, serenaded us with
Christmas music) and then sent them downstairs while the adults did our white elephant gift exchange. We then finished off the night with hot
cocoa and mint ice cream, the perfect ending for a p
erfect party. I ended up with a snowflake kit full of a table cloth, dish towels, soap
dispenser, table runner and more, which I was quite pleased with (just goes to show that someones junk is someone
elses treasure). Tim ended up with a box of 22 shells (he couldn't be happier). We were lucky to come out of it with great gifts. It was so wonderful to have my whole family there and we look forward to seeing more family in the next few days! Holidays Rock!

1 comment:
You do such a great job with your blog! I love looking at your pictures and read what you have to say. Thanks for taking some extra time to come play with us. We hope you will come again real soon!
Post a Comment