Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Tim!

Last Monday it was Tim's Birthday. We were able to celebrate it as a Giant Party. Not only was it Tim's Birthday but Jodi (my sister) Casey and Heston (Jodi's kids) birthdays as well. It felt like it was Christmas all over again. There was a huge pile of presents for them to open. We were able to do some fun things on his Birthday. We played tennis, ping-pong and Basketball in beautiful weather! This is a video of Emery cheering for her Daddy while he was playing tennis. So fun! We both had a great weekend in Logandale and it was great to see family!




4 comments:

jennie said...

Looks like Tim had a busy birthday. Emery does so well clapping, it is so cute. You shoulda stopped by to say hi on your way through. Too bad your spring break isn't the same as our :( I was hoping we could all be in Delta together. Maybe we can come see you on our way!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Everyone. I have to say that every time I check your blog Dallas I am amazed that your music is the same as mine! We have similar taste. 1234, Everything, and how do you know, are all on a recent play list I have at home. So weird! We must be related or something.
Kelly

Alan and Paula said...

Fun video, they are my favorite things on these blogs! Does she say, "Daddy" at the end? Love you, xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Tim!