XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO Emery is starting to get around a little bit better. If she could crawl and pull herself up onto things and I almost sure she would be walking by now. She can walk across the whole room when she has someone to get her started. We are in no hurry though. I still enjoy being able to put her in a spot and know she will stay there. We sure love our Emery girl. She brings so much joy into our lives.
4 comments:
Very Cute! Emery is getting so big. I Love all the Pink! Did you make her hair bow? I just made a bunch for Dantzel today! It is so fun making little girls all frilly. :)
She's such a cutie! I can't believe how big she looks. Hope all is well.
Those pictures are so cute! I think Emery is quite photogenic. Also, that family picture of you guys is so cute!
Post a Comment