

On my last post I said Emery was going to take off soon and I was not sure if it was going to be crawling or walking. To my pleasure she decided to crawl first. Hooray! Now she will get that brain development she needs for sure. The cool thing about it, she is crawling just like Dantzel did. I guess they are related :) I love it because it is unique. We've got a little crab girl in the family again. Emery has always loved to eat, right from the beggining. I thought she would probably crawl to food first and I was right. I put some cooked pea's across the room and she crawled right over to them, like she had done it before. I don't think she even realized that she did it. I am so thrilled that she decided to crawl. We are so proud of her.
6 comments:
YEAH!!! I am so excited for you guys. I knew she would come through. :) She is so funny. I want to see her crawl really bad now. I loved the way my little Dantzel crawled.
Congrats! Go Emery!
Hooray!!! She did it!! That is so exciting, can't wait to see her...and you guys too. We miss you guys. Geez you would think we lived more than a few feet away from each other considering how we never see each other now days. Can't wait until summer when everyone's not so busy!!
Yeah Emery! So all she needed was a little motivation huh? Looks good!
You've been tagged. Check out my blog for my details
Wow! Fun to see! We are so proud. Can't wait to see more. xoxo
Post a Comment