8 lbs. 10 oz.
20 inches
Last night Jodi and Chris had their baby (my sister), not sure about his name yet though, but he sure is cute. 

I was able to watch their kids while they were in the hospital. We had a great time doing all kinds of fun things. Waiting, waiting, waiting...... and he finally arrived

What a excited little family. Chris was on the cell phone with someone, but we got he kids all smiling. As you can see they are very excited!
2 comments:
SO SO CUTE!!! I was so glad I was able to come and see you and of course the baby. Thanks for everything you are a great sister!!!
Hey Dallas! Tim told me you had a blog, so I took a peek, very cute! Congrats on the new nephew. QUick question, how do you add more than one picture, like the collages that have 4 pics together? You'll have to help me, I'm not very blog savvy.
Post a Comment