Thursday, September 11, 2008

Park Fun


Almost every morning Emery and I like to go to the park. It has been awhile since I have taken pictures of her so I thought I would take my camera with me this time. We are so lucky to have this park just a few houses down. She is now big enough that she climbed up the stairs, down the slide and off the slide all by herself, which makes it very nice for me because I can sit and watch her now, especially when I am feeling tired or nauseous! ;) She is growing before my eyes. What a joy she is! It makes me excited to see what this next one is going to be like. It will be nice for her to have someone else to play with when it gets a little older. Siblings are the greatest!

6 comments:

Tina said...

Yay, it is so fun to see pictures again! Looks like fun! Emery is growing up so much. How cute! I am so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I hope it will start getting better soon. Good luck with everything! We miss you guys!

Casie said...

Emery is growing up so fast! Hey, did you get my email?

JTYARDLEY said...

She sure is getting big! Looks like she loves the park. Hope your feeling good and Congrats on baby #two.

Losee Family said...

She is getting so big. I love the park too it is great. I'm so glad you are here so we can go together.

Holly Hugh said...

Dallas I can already tell you what the next one will be like he/she will be absolutly adorable!!! Just like you three!

Camrin said...

What a cute girl you guys have! :)