
A few days ago, Tim's sweet family picked me up (while Tim was at work) and took me to St. George so we could do some canning at Brett and Jennies house. I found out that canning peaches and pears is a lot easier than doing strawberry jam. Then we had delicious pizza for dinner. Yum, yum..... It was so neat to see Emery and her cousin Sadie start to play with each other a little bit. They are so close in age that it is so fun seeing them grow up and play together. It was great to get out of the house and learn something new.
3 comments:
How fun!!! I am glad that you went and did pears and peaches. It is so good to have that knowledge.
Sadie and Emery look so cute together!
Hope you are starting to feel a little better! :)
All of that food looks so yummy! Great job Dallas. You are so good at that kind of stuff! Is Emery's hair going curly now?! It looks so cute! Oh we miss you guys so much. :( We really miss living so close to you and hanging out with you guys! Hope everything is going well for you!
That is a cute picture of the girls. I love Emery's skirt, that is so cute! It sounds like you have been keeping pretty busy through sickness even, what a woman you are! I hope you're feeling better now.
Post a Comment