Yesterday we went in for our Ultrasound. To my utter dismay and shock we are having a boy! We both just thought we were going to have a girl, so when we found out it was a boy we were a little bit in disbelief! I must admit I was a little confused at first, but now I am so excited! Thanks to family and friends for your support and kind words of excitement! It also helped so much when my friend from across the street showed up with a HUGE bag of boy clothes 0-6 months. They are ever so cute and some of them still had tags on them. Wow, I feel so blessed! I have such good family and friends! We are so excited for this new member of our family. It made it so much more real when I saw it moving inside of me. I just know he is a special spirit sent to me from my Heavenly Father.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
We are Having a..........
Yesterday we went in for our Ultrasound. To my utter dismay and shock we are having a boy! We both just thought we were going to have a girl, so when we found out it was a boy we were a little bit in disbelief! I must admit I was a little confused at first, but now I am so excited! Thanks to family and friends for your support and kind words of excitement! It also helped so much when my friend from across the street showed up with a HUGE bag of boy clothes 0-6 months. They are ever so cute and some of them still had tags on them. Wow, I feel so blessed! I have such good family and friends! We are so excited for this new member of our family. It made it so much more real when I saw it moving inside of me. I just know he is a special spirit sent to me from my Heavenly Father.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!! Boys are so fun and sweet too. I hope I still feel that way when he becomes a toddler. Any names?? Congrats again.
Yay for a boy! That is so exciting! Little boys are really so much fun. I don't know why but I thought you were going to have a girl too, so that was way exciting news. I wish I was there to give you Nathan's clothes and stuff too. Oh I am so excited for you! Congratulations!
I am so excited for you guys. i thought you would have a girl too because of the chineese gender calendar thing. It has been right for every one i know, but it was just proven wrong with someone else I know. So now i'm not such a strong believer of it. Congrats. You are going to love having a boy. They are so sweet!!
Congrats you guys! Josh and I are really excited for you!
Our family is so excited! I want to know your name you pick out. :)
CONGRATS!!!
I think the ultrasound was wrong!! LOL!! just kidding, I am so excited for you its so great to have both!! Emry will love a brother, he won't still her clothes!
Dallas-
That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys! Emery will be such a great big sister! Congrats!!
Congratulations You Two! Perfect little fam, one boy and one girl! I'm so happy for u!
No way! I pictured you with another girl too. Congratulations, that's so fun! Now you'll have one of each. Emery will love having a little brother.
Congrats! Little boys are SO much fun, and how fun to have one of each now! That is great news!
Hey Dally!! Congrats! A boy will be so fun!! I miss you!! Thank you for coming to my wedding! I wish we could have talked more! I just started a blog! benandbrookehansen.blogspot.com.
Love ya girly!!
Gookie
Boys are great! You are gonna have such a blast with a boy. Just remember when changing those boy diapers that you gotta aim his boy parts down! A little tip for you... no charge.
Congrats!! Let me know what you still need. Boys really are a lot of fun! They just sure have a lot of energy. I am serious though about you needing anything, I (obviously) have tons of boy stuff and would love to help out. Have fun!
Oh how fun congrats girl. Hope your feeling well. Your little girl is getting so big..and cute.
Congrats!!! Good luck. I think that boys are so much easier than girls. There's less drama. You'll enjoy.(p.s. leave your email with chev, she's going private.)
-Scott
Post a Comment