It has been so snowy here over the holidays that we had to have a little fun in it. On an especially warm day (I didn't even wear a jacket, it was so warm) Emery and I played in the snow and built these two cute snow buddies. She had so much fun that it is all she wants to do now. She actually did the hat all on her own with the snow and "feather/leaf". I thought it added an especially cute touch!
5 comments:
so cute! you are so creative!
The dog is so cute and I love Emery's little striped pants. Those are adorable. Hey, so what's the status on Tim's pharmacy school stuff and how about an update on your cute belly? :)
Way cute, I didn't even see them, they must have melted away too fast.
That's so cute! Looks like Emery got her parents creative genes!
I love your header and background! Did you make both of them? Looks like you're a pro with that program already!!
OH! She is so cute! Seeing little Emery reminds me of when we were little together!
Post a Comment