Sunday, February 8, 2009
Great News!
Just thought I would give a little up-date on Tim's pharmacy progress. He has been invited to interview at two schools so far!!!! YEAH!!! The University of Appalachia (in Virgina, the one I mentioned on a previous post) and The University of Wyoming (in Wyoming, if you couldn't figure that one out ;). I am so proud of him. It is amazing how fast these schools responded to him. His applications were just barely sent out and we got a response from those schools the next day or within the week. I was quite surprised at the quickness of the schools. He is still filling out secondary applications for some other schools so we will see how those go too. I am excited about the Wyoming interview because I get to go with him. We are going to drive out there while Tim's mom watches Emery for us. It will be fun to get away before the baby comes. We have felt so blessed through this process, even to the point where we found out about some people in one of the schools and they offered to let Tim stay at their home for his interview, and have been a great help on information there. It is crazy how things work out sometimes. Thanks to all those who have been so supportive and interested in this process. It is a very exciting time for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats!! That is so exciting! We are so happy for you guys! That's awesome. Keep us updated on how everything turns out. Good Luck.
Thats great news! Sounds like you will be able to have your pick of which ever school you want!! and hey Wyoming isn't too far from home! Good Luck, Let us know if we can help in any way!
Yay! Congrats on the Wyoming interview now. You guys deserve it!
You must know the Gilberg's then out in Viriginia? That's cool of the offer and awesome about the second interview! Josh and I are down here rooting for you two! We know how the whole process can make you a bit anxious to say the least. It sounds like Heavenly Father is going to make things work out for you! And fun that you get a trip just you and Tim to Wyoming! How soon are these interviews scheduled for?
Hey he can totally stay here in MD when he comes to interview. However I think I looked it up and we are not all that close. We are in the city of Olney. If we can help at all let us know!
Post a Comment