
My little girl is now 2 years old, and I have two kids! Wow, how time flies! We had a birthday party for her yesterday. We decided to go with a Chickie theme and she LOVED it. We made a Chickie pinata, Chickie cupcakes, Chickie candy bags and Chickie balloons. The kids seemed to have lot of fun and I enjoyed spending time with some of our friends before we all move apart. Here are some pictures from the party and some facts about Emery.

Emery LOVES to sing and is quite good at it. She can sing
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star all the way through by herself. She also makes up a bunch of song to that tune ( when she is playing with her toys. It amazes me how fast she catches onto songs and knows the words. If we are driving in the car or she is playing by herself she is usually always singing or humming to herself.

She is VERY social and LOVES to be around other kids or people. The day after we brought Kaven home Tim took her to the park. Some kids came after awhile and she ran right up to them and said, "Hi, I Emery!" and off they went playing.

She is a little book worm. If I let her, she would have me read books to her all day long. It is like is is a little sponge and just soaks everything in. Her attention span is amazing! She also can watch T.V. or movies for hours if I let her do that as well. I admit that is nice, I can always put on a show for a little while if I need some time for something. :)

She is starting to get an imagination. It is so fun to watch her play and pretend things with her toys or with us. The other day she asked me if I wanted a treat. I said, "sure" then she responded, "Pink or Orange?" I said, "Pink" then she said, "Orange?" shook her head yes and reached under the book she had made into a tee pee and brought me and imaginary treat. She then asked, "Good?" and "More?" This continued for awhile. Imaginations are the greatest!


She is so fun and I just love her to pieces!! Happy Birthday my little Chickie doo. We Love you.

This picture is after the party. She is playing with her new Littlest Pet Shop stuff she got for her birthday, which she Loves by that way.
9 comments:
So So Cute! I am glad you had a great birthday party. You guys always do the coolest stuff!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE EMERY GIRL!
congrats on your new buddle of Joy He is so adorable. How fun is that?? Crazy how time flies once kids start coming. I love the name you chose for him as well.
Happy Birthday Emery!! I think she may share my husbands birthday or they are a day off. We will have to figure that one out. By the way, when are you moving up here. If you need anything, please let us know.
Happy Birthday, Emery Girl! She's so big! I can't believe she's 2!
What a fun party! I remember when I did that for every party for my oldest child.
I love the pinata! Did you rip tiny squares of tissue and glue it on yourself? Man, that is commitment!!
Wow- what a great idea! Happy Birthday Emery!
How cute! You and Tim are both SO creative and talented! I can't believe how much Emery has grown up. She is such a little doll! What a fun party! I miss the good ol' days hanging out in your garage...and your house too! :) Happy birthday Emery!
What a fun party! Thanks for our last Hoorah! We miss you guys all ready! thanks for all the fun times! Hope to see you soon!
Your birthday party and blog is so cute It made me cry. I love that little Emery girl so much.
Post a Comment