I just wanted to shout out about how much I love my husband. He is the greatest Dad and Husband ever! Not only does he work so hard for us and is getting a difficult education for us, but he helps out so much at home. I feel that we have stretched and grown so much together in the short time we have been married. It is great going through difficult and good times together. It makes me excited for the future too. Having/raising children has been the best thing we have ever and ever will do. Not always the easiest but the most rewarding. Thanks Tim for the grand father you are and for sharing this journey with me. I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Fathers Day
I just wanted to shout out about how much I love my husband. He is the greatest Dad and Husband ever! Not only does he work so hard for us and is getting a difficult education for us, but he helps out so much at home. I feel that we have stretched and grown so much together in the short time we have been married. It is great going through difficult and good times together. It makes me excited for the future too. Having/raising children has been the best thing we have ever and ever will do. Not always the easiest but the most rewarding. Thanks Tim for the grand father you are and for sharing this journey with me. I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my gosh your hair is so cute! We miss you, the new neighbors are antisocial.
Yes, your hair is so cute. Did you do your own highlights again? If so you need to teach me how and let me know what stuff you use! Mine needs something bad!
So your parents were in Nauvoo too! How fun! Crazy that we could've seen them. Hope they had a good trip!
Your kids are growing up so fast. Kaven is so adorable. He's changing so much it looks like. And Emery is just as cute as ever. Her hair looks so cute!
We miss you guys! You all look great too!!
What a nice tribute to your husband. You are a great couple!
What a cute family! I love your hair cut! Can't wait for you to get up here so I have someone to do something with!!!!
So this is kind of random, but Isaac and I both agree that Emery looks just like Tim, and Kaven looks just like you Dallas. What a cute little family!
Post a Comment