Friday, July 31, 2009

Love my Kids


Just thought I would share some fun pictures of my kiddos. These two really love each other, and are so sweet to one another. I guess we will see how long that lasts, probably when Kaven starts grabbing toys. :)
Kaven has been laying on his tummy pretty good now, not for as long as I would like but better than Emery did. Poor Emery had tummy problems. Emery has slowly been adjusting to getting a new brother, and moving twice in the last few months. She sure is sweet and tender hearted though. She just learned to open her door to her bedroom and thinks it is SO COOL!!! The funny thing is, when she gets upset about something she runs to her room sobbing, closes the door hard, then comes out later for a hug. I just keep thinking if she is like this now, what is she going to be like as a teenager!! AHHH!!!! I hope I don't have a drama queen on my hands!!! We will love her no matter what. Sure love these two.

4 comments:

Camrin said...

So cute Dal. It sure dose make me miss you guys though. Good thing I will be seeing you tomorrow. This family reunion should be a blast! :)

Together We Can said...

Dallas,
I need to get a hold of you. Could you email me your phone number. We are having a bday party for Hannah and I want to invite you guys. It just dawned on me that you guys are here and I have someone other than James's family to invite. The party is at 6 pm, so if you don't get this in time....I'm sorry. I tried calling Paula but I think I read on Jenny's blog that they are in Denver for Brett's white coat ceremony.
email me at amiracleatlast at yahoo dot com.

jennie said...

Finally! I have time to look at some blogs. I love your last couple of posts. So cute! Is that the rug that I heard about that you got? It looks nice! We have been checking out the GoodWill for things we need :P We hardly have anything to sit on in this place! Kaven is so strong!!! Look at him hold his head up. Cool! So Emery is starting to adjust? I wish I could see your place. Dallas, I'm sure you have made it SO cute. We miss you guys! We are jealous that you still get to celebrate the 24th. It went by for us without a second thought! Cute new blog layout bytheway :)

Alan and Paula said...

So fun to see the new pictures. We can't wait to see you at the end of the month. We miss you guys, wished you could have come with us to Colorado. We had a great time. Kiss the kids for us. tons of love,