laugh with and hug Grandma Paula,
Last weekend Tim's parents called us and said there was a family get together with Tim's grandmas family in Provo the following day. It was so easy for us to just load up the next day and go. The whole way there we were talking about how nice it is that we are able to do these kinds of things so easily still. We thought there was a good chance we could of ended up in Virgina for Pharmacy School or any where else in the country for that matter. We just can't get over how blessed we feel to have been accepted to the University of Utah's Pharmacy School and be so close to family and friends. Just felt like counting my many blessings Great and small. :)
4 comments:
i'm so glad you had fun. We had a blast at your house. I want to come back. I actually heard you laugh yourself to sleep. I was laughing at you and i think I laughed myself to sleep too. That was so fun. I hope we get to do it again soon. Hey if you get a chance will you email me your bread sticks, Costa Vida meat, crepes and white sauce recipes. Sorry it's a lot but if you get a chance that would be great. thanks.Kel and Bracken miss emery really bad.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. RUB IT IN why don't ya!!! :) That is so fun. I miss Grandma and Grandpa Johnson. I kindof wish we would've gone to Manti to see them before we left. So isn't Tim's ceremony coming up soon? Dallas, you should post pics of your new place, I want to see how cute you've made it!
We are glad you are still in Utah too!!!
I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment