Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Block Party

Last weekend our housing held a block party. Kind of a back to school party for all us University Students! It was a very fun party (that didn't cost us a thing) and to top it off we won one of the prizes. We got tickets to This is the Place Heritage Park Little Haunts Fest! Don't worry I am sure there will another post on that when it happens! :) We had a great time.....
at the bounce houses,
(That as what Emery was most excited about, but when we got there she was too scared to go in. She ended up just watching it most the time fascinated).
eating cotton candy,

fishing for treasure at the fish pond,

(which she won a pretty necklace)
eating ice-cream,

(we actually had popcorn and then pizza for lunch but I was a little embarrased to post more pictures of junk food. :)
shooting off rockets that we made,

and just hanging out,

5 comments:

Losee Family said...

looks like a lot of fun. Emery's hair is getting so long. We miss you guys. Hope to see ya soon. Glad you guys are having fun.

The Marchant Family: said...

I love that Emery's hair grows just like Kassidy's, long in the back and still not quite growing in the front. So cute! Thanks for your sweet comment, today was one of those days that I really needed to hear that. I miss you being next door too and wish we could be there to help each other. Thank you for your encouraging words!

The Leeflangs said...

How fun! It's so nice that your complex does so many fun things for families!

Brooke Hansen said...

Looks like fun! Happy Birthday today!! I hope it is great! Welcome to the "late 20's"!

Losee Family said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry i didn't call. I knew it was your b day but they day was gone before i called sorry. I hope it was great! I'll call you later this week to hear all about it.