Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gingerbread Houses


This is a very fond tradition in our household. Five years ago we were making gingerbread houses in Logandale with my side of the family when Tim proposed to me! Ever since then, we have made it a tradition to make gingerbread houses. I guess it was our first tradition we ever started together. This year was no exception. It gets all the more fun with more additions to the family (this year being Kaven). And as you can see he was not left out. This is his first candy cane. We gave it to him, and awhile later we looked over and this is what we saw. We couldn't help but laugh for the next few minutes. Kids make things so fun! Emery made a snowman out of marshmallows (but I didn't get a picture fast enough because she ate it too quickly after. Then Tim and I made our own houses. I thought I would try a pretzel cabin this year with a train! Always fun to try something new. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Zach and Nikki said...

You guys are always so festive I love it! I love your "gingerbread houses"- they are always so detailed.
Hope to see you soon!

Losee Family said...

Your houses are amazing. They look awesome. Hope you have a Merry Christmas. We will be in delta for new years. Let us know if you are going too. (I hope so. I miss you guys so bad.)