Monday, January 11, 2010

We're Going on a Treasure Hunt....

Take hints from our GPS.

Hop into the stroller, Snug.

Walk down the road.

Coming to a snow field.

Can't go over it.......Can't go under it

have to walk through it

Got across the snow field.

Coming to some trees.

I see a pile of leaves.........and some thick sturdy branches.
Lets Start To Dig......
HOORAY IT'S THE TREASURE!!!!

Heading back home......Treasure tight in hand.

Walk past the Magpies

Tip-toe past the deer.

Hey everybody lets go on a Treasure Hunt

Are you excited?

3 comments:

Camrin said...

you guys are so cute! I wish we were there to go on a hunt with you!!! So what was the treasure???

Casie said...

What a cute activity! And Tim, where are your gloves!? I am so loving Vegas winters - we didn't need our coats till about a week before Christmas and even now it's only on certain days we need them. But I do miss the snow (a little). Anyway, I love this post. So cute.

Kelly said...

I'm not afraid!