
Tim had yet another great idea. The day after Valentines Day was Presidents Day so we wanted to do something fun with the kids. It was a little rainy and wet but we didn't let it stop us from having A PICNIC! Emery LOVED helping prepare the lunch and even drew faces of each one of us so we know which bag was ours. I think this is the first people she as ever drawn. I was pretty impressed. Maybe we will have another artist on our hands. :) Emery loved feeding/chasing the geese.
We even ate on our own little private island in a gazebo. Tim said the weather reminded him of Ireland which was another bonus.

It seems we get cabin fever pretty bad this time of year so we decide the weather is not going to keep us indoors any longer.

Who says you can't have a picnic on a rainy day?
3 comments:
Good for you! It's great that you get outside- even at this time of year. That's how I feel in August down here.
I'm so glad we have these blogs so we can keep up with you. Now, if I could just keep up with my own blog...
so fun. i'm really wanting to get out too. love the pic of aven. he is getting so big.
You Guys always do such fun things!
Post a Comment