Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Here's to 5 Years


Yes, Tim and I have been married for 5 years now (on March 12th) if you can believe it. I think more has happened in these last five years than any other time of my life. There have been ups and downs, trials and GRAND times. Through it all, I can not say that I would wish for it to be any other way. Overall I can say that we have been extremely blessed beyond what we even see and I have loved every minute with him.
Here are some things we have happened.
Lived in 6 different homes.
A broken foot (result of doing the laundry)
6 different jobs (between the two of us)
Decided on three different careers for Tim: Engineer, Dentist, and Pharmacy (and undecided for awhile).
Dallas actually used her degree for a year teaching Kindergarten. But I am now doing my life long goal of being a stay at home mother (Hooray).
Made some life long friends
Had two wonderful children
Got my tonsils out (one of the best things I have EVER done!)
Went through Pharmacy school application process
Got into our first choice pharmacy school (I know pat ourselves on the back, but it was A LOT of work!!)
Have watched a lot of movies (something we all love to do together)
Both received our Bachelor Degrees
Laughed a lot
Cried a little (almost all me)
Celebrated a lot of Holidays
Have had three different cars (only have one now)
And much much more!

We had a pretty fun Anniversary. Tim had just got a job at a Pharmacy as a Pharmacy Intern and they were having a work party at the Lion House. So we double dipped on that one. Lucky for us we went to a lot nicer place than we could afford for our Anniversary and did not have to pay for a thing. There is another one of those blessing I mentioned earlier. The Lion House was amazing and we had a great time. It was the first time we left Kaven with a babysitter (other than grandparents) Great Times!

2 comments:

Casie said...

Congrats on the anniversary! It's amazing to think how much has happened in the last five years. That's nice that Tim can work with school. Josh's school doesn't even allow their students to work because of their crazy schedule, so kudos on the extra income; that's awesome! And primary looks so fun - and seems like a very fitting calling for you. You are so good with kids. :) I can't believe how big Kaven is! Walking already, wow! Time really flies. Glad things are going so well for you all!

Kelly said...

Congratulations Dallas and Tim! Time really flies when you are happy and in love doesn't it?

Here's to many more years to come!