Friday, August 13, 2010

Emery Eliza


Now that Emery is three it has been a whole new world for us. She is growing up SO FAST right now. Her imagination is taking off. She has her own little world of play all the time and I LOVE IT!!!

She loves to play with her littlest pet shops and is really into the mommy, daddy, baby roles in her play. The other day I pulled out the cars mostly for Kaven to play with. Kaven of course is driving them all around making car noises and Emery finds a big one, medium size one and small one and is playing "family" with them. The daddy car was giving the baby car a piggy back ride.
She still loves TV and books. She also just upgraded to a twin size bed from her toddler bed. She really is growing up.

She LOVES babies and is so tender and sweet with them. Any time one is around she just melts.

I really love this sweet, smart, motivated little girl. She is and will ALWAYS be loved in this family!

7 comments:

Zachary said...

Dallas- Great pictures! How'd you do them? I've been wanting to do the same but I have no photography skills-Zach'll have to do it! But, I may call you and ask what you did to get such great lighting and great shoots!

jennie said...

Did you take all those pictures? They are awesome! Can I hire you to take pics of my kids? You are amazing! You and Tim AND your kids are all so talented. Cute!

Jeff said...

Emery is such a sweet girl. I love the photos. I loved watching the kids the other day. I hope you will let me watch them again. More than one date in two YEARS would be a great thing! ;)

Lindsay

Riki Lee said...

Love your new header and all the pictures of your adorable kids!

Chris and Jodi said...

Your pictures turned out great! Emery looks so pretty!

Alan and Paula said...

Wow! What a beauty! Can't wait to see you at the reunion. xoxo

Rhonda said...

Oh Dallas, You do such great blogs. Jodi told me I needed to check it out. What a cute little princess you have. I love her to pieces too.