Monday, October 11, 2010

A Week of...

family

fun

smiling tomatoes (if you look close it has two eyes, a smile and crazy hair).

cuddling up by the fire


new beginnings (meeting cousin Anna for the first time)


harvesting and bottling (picked tomatoes, raspberries and peaches)

fun times with cousins (these two boys play SO WELL together!)


feeding animals (chickens, dogs, horses and ponies)


Gathering eggs

....just to name a few.
Last week I was able to spend a half a day in Delta and the rest of the week with my sisters family in Annabella while Tim was back in SLC doing the whole school work thing. We had so much fun. It was such a refreshing trip. My sisters family is SO AMAZING! I am just so grateful for the example they are to us. Thanks again Neilsons for having us, teaching us, and playing with us.

4 comments:

Riki Lee said...

I have cousins in Annabella! What a small world (and a small town :) ).

Camrin said...

awww, thanks for posting. makes me feel jealous again though. glad you had so much fun! miss you all! oh yeah, next time i want you to come to my house for the week. i think its my turn. ;)

jennie said...

I love the picture of Emery feeding the dog and the look on Kaven's face. Fun! Wish I could spend a week with family :) Where was the pumpkin patch at? I hope we can find one around here!

Zachary said...

I am beginning to feel as though it has been tooooooo long since we have seen ya'all. For some reason, the photos of Emery make her look much older and beautifully mature than I remember her. She is such a sweet little gal! Looking forward to Thanksgiving already!