the marriage of their Daughter
Emery Eliza
son of Jeremiah and Becca Whetman
on March 12th, 2029
???? Maybe Someday???? Actually the Whetmans came home for the holidays from Nebraska and we were lucky enough to have the come stay with us. They had their first year of Dental School here at the U and are finishing at Creighton University in Omaha. We picked them up at the airport on their way home for Christmas. We miss them a ton so it was so fun to get back together again. Emery and Cameron really do get along well and both inform us that they are boyfreind and girlfriend. We took this picture as they were leaving and thought it looked like an engagement picture. I could not resist. They are both such cute kids. It was also fun to see their other little boy Dallin.
For those of you who thought this was a pregnancy announcement, (as some of you are waiting for) sorry, it was kind of fun being mischievous. :)
2 comments:
Love the new posts! And yes I thought this was a pregnancy announcement:) The pictures in your header are adorable! Your family is so cute! Man I wish we could see you guys, we miss you! Hope you have a great holiday season and a Merry Christmas!
LOL . .I am laughing so hard I am crying! LOL! hahahaha! I am just now logging on to our blog page and looked up yours . . hahaha . . I LOVE it! That picture was so random but SOOO cute!! What good times!! We really had a blast staying with you guys. Totally a highlight of our trip. Miss you TONS!! You are so good at keeping your blog up to date . . what a great journal!
Post a Comment