
While in Delta a few days before the big Wedding of Nick and Tc, we went on an adventure to the Lacy Curtains. While there we...............
took a group picture,

and one of the grand kids.

We then rested for a few minutes,

wore our cool hats (this was a first for
Kaven and he wore it the whole time),


went on a hike,

played hide and seek (not really but this would have been a cool hiding spot),

explored some tunnels,

admired our loved ones

pretended to be the karate kid,

and searched/dug for treasure.
Kaven found the treasure (with the help of Uncle Brady),

then we pulled the treasure out,

and reaped the rewards of our labors.

At the end of our adventure we had a picnic.
5 comments:
You got such cute pictures! That was fun. Look at all our cute kids and family! :)
how cute and fun! :)
I love these! The kids are so darling! What a fun time we had. The treasure was so neat. xoxo
So cute. It looks like you had a blast.
What a neat place! I didn't even know it existed! I will have to go visit it someday.
I miss you like crazy Dallas! It has been a lonely summer so far! I hope you are doing well and having fun in Cedar City!
Post a Comment