blue for boy.......pink for girl........................
Introducing our new little girl coming around April 9th 2012
We love her so much already!P.S. Sorry for the sloppiness of the cake. We had an ultra sound in the morning last Friday and were headed to Delta (Tim's family) right after. We decided to announce this news in a fun way as we were packing the car. So, I baked the cake while we were packing, picked up frosting in the store while we were gassing up our car. Then I frosted it while we were driving to Delta. I don't think very many people can say that they frosted a cake while driving in a car. Another weird thing I can add to my list. He He...
12 comments:
Congrats Tim and Dallas. How fun! I am doing cupcakes filled with either blue or pink icing for my coworkers. We are doing balloons for James's family. No one knows in James's family that we have decided to find out. It will be a surprise. So fun you are having another cute little girl!
Congratulations!!! So excited for you!! Girlsare so fun!
Awww.... That's so great!! Congrats on the baby girl :)
Congrats! How fun :)
That's awesome! Love that you are so talented that you can frost a cake while driving. :)
I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats Johnson's!! You make cute kids.
that is so exciting! Sorry we aren't due around the same time anymore. But I am super impressed you frosted the cake in the car!
I was HONESTLY thinking the last time I was reading your blog a couple of weeks ago that I thought you would probably make an announcement soon. I was guessing from your lack of posting (meaning dealing with morning and sickness, etc.) and plus, I just had a feeling. So CONGRATS!!! THREE April babies? What's the deal there? Haha. We are excited for you guys!!!
Oh my goodness!!! That is so exciting! Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys!!!
I know you guys have waited a long time for this!!! I bet emery us so excited for a little sister!! We are so excited fir you too!! Hope you're feeling good!!! We think about you guys all the time!! Miss ya
Yeah!! Congratulations!! That is such a clever way to tell people the sex. I love it! You are so creative! Thank you for all the help you have given me the last couple of weeks. You are so great:) Love you!
Oh She is so CUTE. I love her already too. I can hardly wait to hug a new little girl. Thanks Tim and Dallas. She is so lucky to be coming to your family.
Post a Comment