Monday, December 12, 2011

My Sister Came!!!


In November my Sister Camrin and her family came to visit us. I LOVE it when they come and my kids LOVED having their cousins here. Thanks for taking time out of you trip to see us Parks!

Ha, ha, I thought this was so cute. This is SO KAVEN!!! He still absolutly LOVES cars (and anything that goes). He will make a road/track out of anything. This was for sure one of the more creative ideas. These are my sisters shoes.

Duncan and Kaven playing with Kaven's cars
Emery and James playing a game on my sister Cami's phone.

We really love being with family and hope that some day we can live closer to everyone so we can see them more. Not to say we are not grateful for where we are right now. :)

1 comment:

Camrin said...

I LOVE this post! Its probably one of my fav's. Probably cause my family was in it! We love to come visit you guys! Thanks for being such GREAT Hosts!
LOVE and Miss you guys