Sunday, May 6, 2012

Emery Turns 5!!!!!

Emery's Birthday Party Invitations.  She colored them all herself!

Kaven, Emery, Brighton Bair, Jessica Sharp, Johnny Bair, Tyla Jade Baily, Mania Baily, Ian Caldwell, Drue Melville
Tim made the shape of her pinata and I decorated the outside.  I always tell him that we make a good team.
Playing Hello, Hello Kitty (also known as Duck, Duck Goose)
Hello Kitty Cake Pops (I made these in place of her cake, she has been wanting cake pops for a few months now so I thought these would be perfect for her birthday)
Eating Hello Kitty Pops and Ice Cream with friends.



Pin the bow on Hello Kitty (Emery also got this shirt for her Birthday)
I think they did pretty well getting the bow on Hello Kitty.
Waiting their turn/ watching the pinata being hit.
Emery taking her shot at the pinata.
Jessica (in back) Emery, Tyla Jade, and Brighton showing off that they were able to break it open.  It was full of yummy candy bars!
I kind of over did it for Emery's birthday this year.  I couldn't help it though because she has been being such a good girl.  She has been the biggest help to me and SO GOOD with her new baby sister.  Everybody asks me how my other two kids are doing with a new baby in the house and I am pleased to tell them that Emery has gotten even better.  She is so obedient, helpful, kind, and reliable.  If Kaven is having a hard time I can always have Emery help out with him.  (It is not perfect by any means, but I am surprised at how well she is adjusting).  So I just felt that I wanted to have a special birthday for her.  Plus she was turning 5 and I think that is a big deal.  So I threw her, her first friend birthday party.  She really likes Hello Kitty, so we went with that theme.  We seemed to manage it with new baby Elcee, even though it ended up being too much too soon for me.  But worth it for my helpful big girl.  Sure do love my Emery Girl!! 

2 comments:

Alan and Paula said...

The Hello Kitty cake pops were so good! What a sweet girl. Happy Birthday Emery. Way to go Dallas and Tim! xoxo

jennie said...

Looks so fun and creative! You are amazing to go all out with a new baby!