Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Costume Party



Two nights ago we went to a dinner costume party. It was so much fun. I didn't get very good pictures probably because we were having so much fun. I will get some more pictures of our costumes tonight for when we dress up for halloween. Everyone dressed up so cute for the party. We also had stew that was made and baked in a pumpkin. It was a really cool idea. I think I took a picture of the stew to late though because it was almost all gone. Hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween!

2 comments:

Camrin said...

Looks like ya all had a great time. Emery looks so cute in her costume. Can't wait to see more pictures of you and Tim.

jennie said...

I love the stove girl, it must have been tough to be in that thing all night! Geez, I wish Brett would dress up with me. He refuses, but I think I will dress up when our kids are older-when I was little, some of my friends' moms dressed up and I thought they were so cool. Sometimes my dad did too. It's fun for the kids when everyone participates. Good job you guys!