Thursday, October 4, 2007

So Fun

Emery has been sitting up so well on her own lately. I used to lay her on her back with some toys hanging above her, but now all she wants to do is sit up while playing with her toys. It is so fun to watch her grow up. I must admit I like this age she is in right now. She is so fun.


Another picture of Emery and her dad having a lot of fun together. She loves to be kissed, hugged, and tickled all over. Every time we do she just smiles, laughs and giggles. I am so glad she loves to be snuggled and kissed. I think it would be so hard to not kiss her because she is so cute.

5 comments:

Camrin said...

Dal- looks like she loves her dad. That is a good thing; it will give you breaks when he gets home from school.
Looks like Emery is very healthy. Pretty soon you are going to have to make bracelets with bigger beads so you can actually see them over the rolls. hee hee. It is good that she is not too skinny.

Dallas said...

You are probably right. She does need bigger beads for her bracelets. That is so funny. I will have to do something about that.

Camrin said...

I have lots of beads. Maybe this weekend when we all get together we can make bracelets for our girls.

Dallas said...

That sounds like so much fun. Where do you buy your beads to make the bracelets? I think I could get into that a little bit too? Not only for Emery but maybe as gifts for people too.

Camrin said...

I just get them at Wal-Mart. They seem to have a good selection.