Emery finally got brave enough (after 3 months) to let go of our finger and walk on her own. She loves being able to go anywhere she wants to go. I have to admit that it is pretty cute. I am finding things that she really enjoys, because she will walk to them now. For example, last night she kept walking, almost running to the front door and hitting her hand on the crack where it opens. She has figured out that is where you go if you want to go outside, and she LOVES it outside. She also almost always walks to the kitchen if she can, that is where she eats! :) I am loving watching her be so independent. These babies just grow up before your eyes. I better not blink because I don't want to miss a thing.
7 comments:
Dallas! I am so so happy that you found me, I was wondering how you guys were. Emery is adorable, I cannot believe she is almost 1. I bet you are the cutest mom ever. Keep in touch. Here is my email, send me an email so we can keep in better touch. carma_barnett@yahoo.com
Way to go, Emery! I could tell from the other day that she would take off by herself any time. She has such good balance! I love the video, especially her little top tooth you can see. Congrats, Emery!
Yippee for Emery! I love it when they learn how to walk. I too love her little tooth. It makes me want to come and visit really bad. Who knows maybe one of these days I will just show up at your door step. :) Have a fantastic day!
Love ya!
Hey, by the way, I tagged you for ABC tag. Check my blog for the info. Have fun! I'm excited to read yours.
OH yeah!!! She is so cute walking! I bet it's just fun! We can't wait to see you guys...sometime!! I'll let you know next time we're going to Delta. Let us know if you beat us there!
Brilliant Child! xoxo
I can't believe that she is walking and almost one. You better watch out now she'll be getting into everything now without you even know where she's at it's great fun.
Post a Comment