Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kaven Up-date


We have been busy getting ready for Kaven to get here. We still have about 2 1/2 months till he comes but we WILL be ready this time. I think I have everything all out and put together. I also just finished this baby quilt for him. It was probably the easiest and most fun quilt I have made. I think I made it in about two days.
I also have been asked by a few people for a "belly" picture. To my dislike I decided that it might be nice to have for "journaling" purposes as much as anything, so here it is. I definitely feel not as cute with this pregnancy but I guess you do what you have to do to get them here. I just have to keep reminding myself that it is worth it! We are very excited for him. I am getting more and more bonded with him as time goes on. It has helped to do all these projects as well.
I also wanted to thank my friends and family so much for the support, hand-me-downs and maternity clothes. I feel so blessed to have such good, caring people in my life!

11 comments:

jennie said...

What a cute quilt! That is so sweet that you guys are getting all ready so quick. Look at your cute belly. Yeah, I don't like belly pictures either but I thought I might want to get some since I have some of my last pregnancy. Why don't you feel cute during this pregnancy? I think you look great!

Rick and Tarah said...

You are the cutiest pregnant mommy I know. You have a very cute belly!! The quilt is adorable. Have fun with the last little bit.

luke and kourt said...

Your little prego belly is cute! Goodluck with this one! Boys are so fun!

Zach and Nikki said...

It feels like so long since we've seen you- you look so cute! I'm glad I'll get to see you on Thursday! We're looking forward to Kaven coming too! As far as we can tell, the second one is a much better transition than the first was.

Casie said...

Yay for your belly picture! You look great! (I think you tend to not feel cute after the first pregnancy because after the first, it's kind of redundant.) Anyway, adorable quilt and adorable belly!

Tina said...

Dallas you look so good! Your belly is cute. I love the quilt too. It is adorable! You're so talented!
We sure miss you guys! Hope everything is going great for you!

Camrin said...

I'm so glad you posted a belly pic. You look so dang cute! I LOVE the quilt you made. I wish I was as talented as you!
Maybe, just maybe we will be able to see you this trip. We would hate for anyone to catch this awful bug we all have.
Congrats on the interview! We are way excited for you guys! Let us know as you will probably be getting more. We are very interested!
Love and miss you guys!

Casie said...

Wait, did Tim get an interview somewhere? Where at? That's exciting! (I was reading your sister's comment.)

Brooke Hansen said...

You are an adorable pregnant girl! I hope I am half as cute as you... The quilt is so cute. You are so talented and wonderful! I look up to you so much and always have! Love you!

Andrea Gilberg said...

Hey, so I got your message, I sent you an email. But I was looking at your blog and noticed that you live in sunset ridge? ya. Anyways thats where we lived when we lived in cedar. And I know some of the people you have on your blog list. How long have you guys lived there?

Trent & Tara said...

Your a very cute pregnant girl. You look great. That is so exciting to have a boy now. Trent and I are hoping to get one the next time we have one. By the way, I LOVE the name Kaven..so stinkin cute girl. You rock by making all that stuff as well.