
We had a very fun and busy week. Going to the fair on Thursday was lots of fun but then playing with cousins was just as great the next few days as well. Over all I think Emery had the most fun jumping on the trampoline. She was on that thing with her cousins almost the whole time. But if she was not on the tramp then she was doing something else with them. I always say that there is something special about cousins. They are ALL always so sweet to her and they play so well together. It is very neat to watch and experience.

I grew up very far away from my cousins but I remember LOVING to play with them when I did see them even though it was not very often. I guess families really do have a strong bong for some reason. She also loves her aunts and uncles a lot too. Erin is always so good to help out with her and play with her. She even got her goat Lucky out for her at the fair. Great job with your goat, by the way, Erin!

Spending time with grandma and grandpa's babies chicks was a must too. She would have sat in that little Chickie pen all day if I would have let her. Grandma and Grandpa always have fun neat projects going on that are fun to see and experience. Aren't the Chickie's so cute? What a fun Easter project!

Thanks everyone for being such a great family! We missed Zach and Nikki but still love them and have as much fun with them too. Maybe we will be seeing you soon!
3 comments:
While I was reading your post I was thinking about our Easter egg hunts when we were little and how awesome cousins are! I can't wait for you to come to Salt Lake! You don't look 9 months pregant by the way! You look awesome!!
Hey I love the pictures. Especially the chickies and goat. I miss poor Lucky. He was a fine goat. I am excited for next years baby goats to be born. That will really be fun with the grandkids. We will get the baby bottles out and let them feed them. Thanks again for coming. We love you.
We're so sad we weren't able to come this year. Zach kept saying over and over- we gotta make sure we go next year. I couldn't agree more. We'll just have to plan better next year. We're also super excited for baby Kaven to come. Who knows, maybe he'll come the day before your induction like Gwen did for us.
Post a Comment