Monday, March 8, 2010

A Well Needed....

Get Away!!!!
Tim and I love it here in Salt Lake but being here in the city just reinforces us all the more that we want to end up in a small town!!!!!! As soon as we drive out of the city limits and into the open landscape we both seem to take a big breath and relax! Gratefully Casey (my niece) getting baptized was a great reason for us to go. She was so darling and I didn't even get any pictures of how cute she looked on her special day (forgot to take the camera)! Not only is she So Cute but she is one of the nicest sweetest girls I have ever met! I am just glad my kids have such good cousins to look up to (all their cousins)! But here are a few EXCELLENT reasons why small town are AWESOME...........
You can go out your back door and ride a pony,



Chickens wander around your yard making excellent pets on top of providing you fresh eggs.


Target practice can be done in the field behind your house.

Grandmas are drawn to small towns too.
Ponies and buggies can be driven down the main street of town.

There is always a good seat to be found (even if it is an old tin can). :)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

But where is an Olive Garden when you need one? Just kidding! Looks like a lot of fun.

The Leeflangs said...

how fun! I'm glad you we're able to get away for a while! Looks like you had a great time!

Camrin said...

Oh, I'm so glad to see pictures of all the fun you had. Dantzel even looks happy even if her mom wasn't there to take care of her. I know she had lots of moms to watch over her. I wasn't even worried. :) Thanks for sharing!

Chris and Jodi said...

Thanks so much for coming! Hopefully we will see you again soon!