Friday, April 30, 2010

In between Birthdays

We are SO BLESSED to have such great family in our lives. Emery and Kaven's Birthdays are about 2 weeks apart so Tim's parents were able to come in between their birthdays and we had a little party for both of them. We feel so spoiled. They were able to spend the night at our house, take us out to eat, shop for the kids presents from them, then come home wrap them up during their naps. Once they were awake we had a party.





I love their new little outfits! Emery just ADORES her new shoes. She wants to wear them everyday all day. I hope that is not going to be a problem when I try to get her wear church shoes on Sunday.

More than anything, it is just wonderful to be WITH them. I always love being with family it is my favorite place in the world. Guess it doesn't matter where you are but who you are with!

1 comment:

Casie said...

I love how Emery is modeling the new outfit. So cute. You guys have been busy with fun things! Good for you guys! Timmy, congrats on the first year - Dallas, you too! It's quite a journey for everyone involved. Love the birthday cakes! I can't believe our babies are 3! You guys should come on down for Brig's party on the 8th! :) Glad things are going well!