Friday, April 30, 2010

WARNING

*****WARNING*****
I am playing catch up again with my blog. We have been doing so many fun things that I haven't had time to post them all until now. So beware there are a lot of posts and pictures below :)

2 comments:

The Leeflangs said...

We had so much fun at both your kids birthdays! You have such sweet kids and we are so lucky to be friends with you and share in your fun memories. Thanks again for the great times!

jennie said...

Dallas, I wish we lived closer because then I could come over and bug you all the time about teaching me how to be so crafty and....economic. I am amazed at all the things you do and make. What a talented sister-in-law I have. (And brother-in-law!!!) You both have some mad cake making skills. Tim's white coat looks...well, like you bought it from the store! It's awesome! Can't believe Emery is 3. I meant for Sadie to call her that day but time got away from me and I forgot. Sorry. Sadie can't stop talking about seeing you guys this summer. Not just Emery, but ALL of you. She is very specific and names all four of you each time she talks about seeing the family this summer. No fair Tim is done with school. Brett still has 4 weeks. Blah. But congrats on finishing your first year! Hooray!