We love the 4th of July in Delta. I guess technically it was the 3rd this year but still fun none the less. Hope you all had a safe fun one as well. Keep scrolling down if you want. I did more posts below.
You guys are always doing fun things! I didn't realize when I called you and you were leaving to Lagoon that you were leaving kids behind. HOW FUN!!! can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
There is just no one that does the 4th better than Delta, Utah! I'm surprised we never even ran into each other while I was in town. I love all the cute pictures you posted. I can't believe how long and gorgeous Emery's hair is! I love it.
Love all the pictures! I have a whole bunch to email to you, like from Wheeler Farm. I'm going to try and do it this week.... Hope you had fun at your reunion!
6 comments:
Did you make that dress Emery's wearing? It's so cute! Looks like a fun day.
Looks like you guys have been having a fun summer! I love all the pictures! How fun that you went to Lagoon with the Losees!! We miss you guys!
You guys are always doing fun things! I didn't realize when I called you and you were leaving to Lagoon that you were leaving kids behind. HOW FUN!!! can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Your little girl's dress is so cute!! I just know you made it, You crafty crafty girl!!
There is just no one that does the 4th better than Delta, Utah! I'm surprised we never even ran into each other while I was in town. I love all the cute pictures you posted. I can't believe how long and gorgeous Emery's hair is! I love it.
Love all the pictures! I have a whole bunch to email to you, like from Wheeler Farm. I'm going to try and do it this week.... Hope you had fun at your reunion!
Post a Comment