It has been SO GREAT having Brett and Jennie around! I am so glad our kids have each other and I still am in marvel that our girls and boys are the same ages! It makes it extra nice and neat!
This picture is a little blurry but I thought it showed how cute these two are together. They are both SO EXCITED for Sadie's B-day presents.
I also just have to say how nice it is to have a Med Student in the family. Specifically a D.O. student (Chiropractics too). I had a super sore neck from our Lagoon adventure and he fixed me right up and then fixed a small back problem Tim has been dealing with for a LONG time. I don't know why we didn't think to have him fix it sooner. Maybe because it wasn't anything too major. It sure made a difference for him though. Thanks Brett. You guys are great.
And last but not least, we were able to go to Wheelers Farm with them too. I only got this one picture before my batteries on my Camera died. So this is all you get. I am glad we are all still close enough to each other that we get to be together at least twice a year.
No comments:
Post a Comment