Awhile ago my sister Jodi called and said she was coming to Salt Lake City with her daughter Casey for some gymnastic outings, so of course I had to have her stay with us. A few days later my sister Cami called and said they were coming to Salt Lake City as well. When I asked her the date it was the same time that my other sister was coming. Now it is not very often that we get family come and visit and here they were coming at the same time. I was thrilled. Not only that, but the day Jodi came she called my mom to see if she wanted to ride along. My mom jumped aboard and brought my other sister Erin with her. I could hardly believe it. We sure had a house full but it was SO MUCH FUN!
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Family Visits
A few weekends ago we went to Annabella for my nephew Hestons baptism. While there Tim helped Heston design and build a super cool derby car and we were able to see my mom and dad too.
My mom sometimes brings treats for the grand kids so here they are diving them all up. It is all very exciting for the kids.
Then......
Awhile ago my sister Jodi called and said she was coming to Salt Lake City with her daughter Casey for some gymnastic outings, so of course I had to have her stay with us. A few days later my sister Cami called and said they were coming to Salt Lake City as well. When I asked her the date it was the same time that my other sister was coming. Now it is not very often that we get family come and visit and here they were coming at the same time. I was thrilled. Not only that, but the day Jodi came she called my mom to see if she wanted to ride along. My mom jumped aboard and brought my other sister Erin with her. I could hardly believe it. We sure had a house full but it was SO MUCH FUN!
It always seems that when I am having the most fun that I forget to take pictures so I only got a few. We were able to take the shuttle to the University of Utah gymnastic meet and we almost filled up the whole shuttle. It was my first gymnastic meet and was really cool. We were able to get free tickets for all of us so we were sitting pretty far up, but it was still cool.
Thanks for coming family. We sure had a lot of fun seeing everybody!
Awhile ago my sister Jodi called and said she was coming to Salt Lake City with her daughter Casey for some gymnastic outings, so of course I had to have her stay with us. A few days later my sister Cami called and said they were coming to Salt Lake City as well. When I asked her the date it was the same time that my other sister was coming. Now it is not very often that we get family come and visit and here they were coming at the same time. I was thrilled. Not only that, but the day Jodi came she called my mom to see if she wanted to ride along. My mom jumped aboard and brought my other sister Erin with her. I could hardly believe it. We sure had a house full but it was SO MUCH FUN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment