Thursday, March 8, 2012
SNOW!!!
It is kind of silly but I have figured out that I start to really enjoy winter and the snow when winter is almost over. We have been having so much fun in the snow lately. It is almost like we feel like we need to enjoy it as much as we can while it lasts because spring is coming soon.
We have a GIGANTIC sled hill in the village, right next to where we live and we have used it a few times (mostly when Tim is around). BUT I figured out a really neat trick. There are SO MANY other little hills around where we live and they are WAY more manageable for the kids. They can go down the hill and pull the sled up by themselves, over and over again. The big hill where everyone else sleds on is just too big for them to walk back up, so we end up carrying/pulling them back up. That equals not very long sledding.
They spend so much more time on the smaller hill and have some much more fun. And we get the hill all to ourselves, plus the snow lasts longer on this hill we use. Then I can also take them by myself, without Tim's help. It is always a fun activity to do during the day when Tim is gone.
We also found it fun to build snow forts with a pink bucket we got from the hospital when Emery got her tonsils out.
I think it was more fun for Tim and I but the kids did think it was pretty cool.
Though we have been enjoying the snow, we are super excited for Spring and these nice warm days we have been getting. I guess it is just important to enjoy what we have right now and not wish each day away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your snow fort!!! Looks like hour of imagination fun! Do you guys finish school this year or next? We were talking the other day... And both miss our good ol days so much! Can't wait to hang out... Let's do it soon ;)
I love your snow fort!!! Looks like hour of imagination fun! Do you guys finish school this year or next? We were talking the other day... And both miss our good ol days so much! Can't wait to hang out... Let's do it soon ;)
Post a Comment