Here are some fun pictures from my birthday. We had a wonderful birthday dinner that Tim made (it is one of my favorite meals). And of course we had to have ice-cream. We started out on our back patio but it got to cold so we ended up eating inside. It is so nice having different opptions in our new house. We are still loving it! It was a really good birthday and it was so great hearing from so many of you. It has also been a year sense we have known about Emery because that is when I found out I was pregnant with her, on my birthday last year. So there was a lot to celebrate about. Who could ask for anything more?
2 comments:
hey guys, it looks like you had a wonderful birthday. we wish we could have been there with you since you were at our house when you found out you were expecting baby emery. hope life is treating you all well. have a good one. :)
What fun! I'm sure if Tim made the food, it was great. I still remember those philly cheese steak sandwiches he made. Yum! I'm glad to hear you had a good birthday.
Post a Comment