Last night we gave Emery some rice cereal for the first time. We could hardly believe how much she loved it. We got a video of it so we thought to share it with you. Hope you like it.
VERY CUTE!!! I love it when they start eating. Was she good today, or did it mess up her system? I gave James so oatmeal in his bottle the other day. I don't have rice ceral I just have 3 boxes of oatmeal. James liked it too. The only thing that was hard was, he doesn't really like a bottle that much. I will have to try again. The funny thing is, I was totally going to go and feed him before I checked the blogs. I opened yours up and it is og Emery eating. We must be related because we are thinking the same. Thanks for sharing your video with us. We LOVED it!!! :)
I was also going to tell you that I like the music in the back ground but, I don't like the you can't hear the video's over the music. I wish there was a way to turn it off when you watch videos. Is there a way and I am not that smart???
I know what you are talking about with the music and the videos. I have been trying to figure that out myself. I think I am just going to take the music off anyway. It was fun to try out for awhile. Maybe I will put it on and take it off here and there.
You don't have to take if off just because of me. I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong. I really like the music when there is not good home video's to watch and listen to. So I tried feeding James again last night and he really doesn't like the rice or oatmeal cerals. What do you think I should do????
I was actually going to take the music off anyway, for the home videos. I can put it back on later if I want. I don't like the music playing during home video that much. There is to much going on and it is hard to hear what is being said in the video. That is kind of weird that James doesn't like the cereal. I don't really know what to tell you because I am not very experienced. But, maybe he just isn't ready yet. Is he taking bites or is he just pushing it out with his tounge? Maybe you can just keep putting it in his bottles just to see about he allergy thing for long enough and then start feeding him other real foods like carrots and squash, maybe he will like those better. I don't really know though. Your milk just must taste too good! :)
To get the music off, go down to where the music shows at the bottom, click twice on the stop button that has two lines in a box. It stops the music, then you can listen to the videos. xoxo
7 comments:
VERY CUTE!!! I love it when they start eating. Was she good today, or did it mess up her system? I gave James so oatmeal in his bottle the other day. I don't have rice ceral I just have 3 boxes of oatmeal. James liked it too. The only thing that was hard was, he doesn't really like a bottle that much. I will have to try again. The funny thing is, I was totally going to go and feed him before I checked the blogs. I opened yours up and it is og Emery eating. We must be related because we are thinking the same. Thanks for sharing your video with us. We LOVED it!!! :)
I was also going to tell you that I like the music in the back ground but, I don't like the you can't hear the video's over the music. I wish there was a way to turn it off when you watch videos. Is there a way and I am not that smart???
I know what you are talking about with the music and the videos. I have been trying to figure that out myself. I think I am just going to take the music off anyway. It was fun to try out for awhile. Maybe I will put it on and take it off here and there.
You don't have to take if off just because of me. I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong. I really like the music when there is not good home video's to watch and listen to. So I tried feeding James again last night and he really doesn't like the rice or oatmeal cerals. What do you think I should do????
I was actually going to take the music off anyway, for the home videos. I can put it back on later if I want. I don't like the music playing during home video that much. There is to much going on and it is hard to hear what is being said in the video. That is kind of weird that James doesn't like the cereal. I don't really know what to tell you because I am not very experienced. But, maybe he just isn't ready yet. Is he taking bites or is he just pushing it out with his tounge? Maybe you can just keep putting it in his bottles just to see about he allergy thing for long enough and then start feeding him other real foods like carrots and squash, maybe he will like those better. I don't really know though. Your milk just must taste too good! :)
Ha!Ha!That is so cute! She totally wants to do it herself. That got me laughing!She gobbled that right up...Good Job Emery!
To get the music off, go down to where the music shows at the bottom, click twice on the stop button that has two lines in a box. It stops the music, then you can listen to the videos. xoxo
Post a Comment