
Last weekend we had our first snow of the season. Seems so crazy because it is only the
beginning of October. I will have to admit that it was kind of fun. It actually snowed a lot more than this. When we woke up Sunday morning everything was covered in it. Emery really liked it. She was so
fascinated with it that she watched it out the window for about 30 min. Can't wait to bundle her up and let her really go play in it this winter! We will probably make a little sled hill for her in our front yard. Bet she'll love that because she loves slides so much. Here are some pictures of some of the things we did inside

sense

it was so cold outside.
6 comments:
Snow! Can I bring Brig up to play on the snow hill you're going to make? :)
I am so glad I don't live where it snows! I was just complaining to Brandon yesterday at how cold it was. I was 10 times colder because I didn't feel well. I caught a cold from the kids I babysit.
I am not ready for winter!
We will have to come and visit so the kids can play in the snow. As long as I can come back home where it is warmer. :)
I love the camo activity. You guys sure know how to have fun even if it is cold. :)
Miss you guys!
Oh how sad, I can see part of our house in the background...I miss being there so much! Crazy that it snowed already. But it looks like you've been having lots of fun. I love the camo and the glasses! Emery's so cute! I also love your fall wall hanging in the background of the camo picture. It looks so cute!
How fun. I like the snow but i love knowing that that i can go home and get warm! My sister in law used to live in those houses. Such a small world!
Oh my goodness Winter is here! I hope you guys are doing well. Give Em a kiss for us.
I was so depressed when it snowed here the other day! Luckily it's nice and fall-ish again though. :) Cute pictures!
Post a Comment