
Halloween is so fun with all the party's, decorations, candy, food, and smells. On Tuesday we went to a very fun Halloween Party that Andy and Jenny host every year, with stew cooked in a real pumpkin and all kinds of yummy food. I wish I would have taken some pictures because the decorations were so cute and everyone looked so cool. While we were playing games I hear Emery's little voice down the hall saying "Mommy....(pause)....... mommy..........(pause)..........mommy." So I go to investigate and I find her stuck in this little plastic toy bucket. I thought it was so cute, and I was impressed she wasn't crying about it. Instead she used her words and called for me. What a proud moment. It is so nice that she is able to talk a little bit now. I guess it was a good thing she didn't have her wings on because that could have gotten really uncomfortable! Just want to say thanks to Andy and Jenny again for a fun party!
2 comments:
Ok You did the smart thing and carved the pumpkin on the floor we did our on our table. tim's turned out cool. How's the pregnancy comming along? And when will you find out what you are having
thanks for the yummy bread sticks.(the best thing ever to eat)
Thanks for coming. I though it was fun. You guys looked so cute.
Post a Comment