2. One of my biggest pet peeves is if people or myself put socks on after they have already worn them and taken them off (without washing them in between). For some reason it really grosses me out. But I have to admit that now I am a mom, I will sometimes put Emery's socks back on to save time or just to keep her feet warm if I am not at home and need some. It is funny the things you do as a mother.
3. When I am pregnant I never crave anything but rather have things that I CAN NOT stand to even think about. For example, this pregnancy I do not eat tomatoes, cheese (plain or seen on things) and sometimes bread. Crazy because those are some of my favorite things when I am not pregnant!
4. I LOVE holidays and wish I had enough decorations for my whole house and outside for every holiday, but on the other hand I do not like storing tons of stuff so I doubt that will ever happen. The idea of it sounds really cool and fun though. Maybe when we own our own home and have a big storage shed for it all. :)
5. This morning I had an extreme desire to start digital scrapbooking. Then I want to take the pages I digital scrapbooked and make a real book out of them. We will see where this desire leads to. I have no idea how to do it, but I bet I can learn and it sounds fun.
6. I really like to organize things. For example, I like to organize my closet according to color and sleeve length. I hear that is kind of common though. What a thrill! :D
I tag anyone who wants to do this.
2 comments:
Thanks for doing this post Dal. I like reading things that you say about yourself. :)
Thanks for your blog. I love your pictures of Tim and Emery. Of course, your pictures are appreciated. You are a beautiful daughter. Love you guys. Grandpa Jay
Post a Comment