
Some weekends are just meant for being lazy, eating and staying in your p.j.'s all day. Conference Weekend is one of those weekends. Except this Conference weekend we has a extra special treat.

Tim's brother Brady came and spent the whole weekend with us and we had a blast eating TONS of food, playing, and watching conference. In between and after sessions though we tried to do some fun things.

One of the things we did was go on a walk through some neat neighborhoods by our housing and we found this awesome park in the middle of it all. It felt like we were in the mountains hiking all of the sudden. Then the trail ended and all of the sudden we were in the city again.

On our "hike" we played around with the camera posing and laughing in between shots. Brady is so much fun! So these are some of our goof around pictures.

I think I laughed the most with this one. Tim kept making Brady walk back and forth to get another shot of him walking down the trail. I think he walked that same little part like 5 times.
2 comments:
I found that little park on one of my runs a few years ago- just ran right into it! Isn't it totally random?! and fun!
looks like another fun day with the Johnson's!!! :)
Post a Comment