Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Halloween's Coming........

I just LOVE the holiday seasons!!! I always get so excited about putting decorations up around my house and making costumes. But this year I didn't have my Halloween decorations, because of the move they are in storage. So I decided to put more effort into my blog. SO MUCH FUN!

Luckily I have a great friend who is a professional photographer( Ravenberg Photography )that threw a Halloween Party and took quick pictures of all the kids. She mostly does Weddings and Engagement pictures so she was nice enough to deal with our wiggly uncooperative kids! THANKS BECKY! Your the best!

I think Emery's costume this year was the most fun one I have made. It is probably because she was SO EXCITED about it. When we got the material at the store she spent the rest of the shopping trip sitting in the cart rubbing the material on her face. And each time I got a piece of it done, she would try it on and get so excited. Man, holidays are fun with kids! Sorry to say I did NOT make Kaven's costume, I got it from a friend and it was still brand new with the tags on it and everything. Plus he just looked so dang cute in it, so I couldn't pass it up. :) Anyway, I know this is a silly picture to post of Emery but I just thought it was cute because that is just how she is when I try to get pictures of her (Not looking, or playing with something else.) Then there is Kaven so easy to please. Got to love it! Happy Halloween!

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love the pictures and the costumes! How adorable. And your blog looks so cute too!

The Leeflangs said...

Soooo cute!!! your blog is darling as always! your family is so fun!

Camrin said...

As always looking so cute and creative! I LOVE LOVE LOVE you kids costumes. You are always so decked out. Now what are you and Tim going to be???

Kelly said...

Love that piglet costume. So are you and Tim going to be Eyor and Pooh? Can't wait to see!

Chris and Jodi said...

Your kids look so cute. You make me want to be a better mom. I have not even thought about costumes yet! I can't wait to see what you and Tim will be! You both are so creative!!!!

Kelly said...

Hey Dallas,
Can you email me with your new address in SLC? I am sending out shower invitations for Shauna for the 19th of Oct.

My email is nttagg@gmail.com

Thanks!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Cute costumes!! Love the pictures. I am getting excited for Halloween!
I am hoping the weather will be decent here though. It is supposed to snow here this weekend. Already???

Anonymous said...

PS: Your blog is darling! Very creative!

The Cowley Family said...

Your kiddos look so...darn cute! I love the Haloween pictures! Both of your kiddos are growing so...fast but they are so...cute!