Check it out. We finally have proof that Emery is taking her first steps. I guess it wasn't a fluke. She kept walking back and forth between Tim and me tonight. So we thought we could get lucky and catch it on the camera. Enjoy!
Very Cute!!! I can't even believe we have babies old enough to start walking. Way to go Emery. She will have to teach James next time we get together.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!< Applause, Applause >:)
Josh told me he saw it for himself the other day when he picked up Brig! Good job, Emery! I can't wait to see it. She better show off for me! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Very Cute!!! I can't even believe we have babies old enough to start walking. Way to go Emery.
She will have to teach James next time we get together.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
< Applause, Applause >
:)
Josh told me he saw it for himself the other day when he picked up Brig! Good job, Emery! I can't wait to see it. She better show off for me! :)
Post a Comment