It's a miracle! Emery finally learned how to roll over. What a sweet girl, she even rolled over right when I told her to! ;) She takes her first steps and then she learns to roll over. It is a little out of order but, hay, we will take what we can get. This is just another picture of my sweet girl. It is hard to just put one picture of her on a page. :) What can I say, I am a proud parent!
3 comments:
Dal, that is so awesome! You are such a great mom. I love listening to you talk to her on your videos. It makes my day to know that you care about your sweet little Emery and much as I care about my kids. These special little kids need all the love we can give them these days. Great job!
Yea! Emery! atta girl!
I'm so proud of you, Emery! Good job!
Post a Comment