

Our sweet little Emery is growing up before our eyes. Yesterday was one of those big step days. For the first time she got into somewhat of a crawling position, which I was trilled with! I thought she would have noting to do with crawling because she will not get on her
stomach. I didn't think babies would get into the crawling
position from sitting. Boy do I have a lot to learn! So I have been crossing my fingers and cheering her on. She sure likes to stand and walk in her walker still. Also I saw two little

teeth starting to come through on the bottom gum!
Hooray for Emery! It is so amazing to watch these precious little miracles learn and grow in such a short amount of time. Being a mom is the greatest thing I have ever done in my life and I am sure that I will ever do. It is
indescribable how much Love I have for her. I am sure that only other parents can understand.
5 comments:
Oh I know what you mean. Sometimes when I think about how much I love Sadie I just can't hardly stand it... I can't kiss or hug her enough, poor thing. Anyway, yea for teeth! Does that mean nursing will be coming to an end soon...that always scared me!! :) Sorry, none of my business... And yea for crawling. Maybe she'll get moving after all!
That is so dang exciting! I am really glad that Emery is starting to try new things. Don't worry she will catch on pretty quick now that she has try it. Watch out though, they also learn how to get into EVERYTHING very fast. :)
Emery is doing fantastic! Of course so are you and Tim. Love you guys so much! xoxo
Yea Emery...you go girl! She is definitely a very precious little tike. Can't wait to see ya'all soon.
Tim!
Long time no see!! Your little girl is absolutly adorable! Its crazy, Brett and Jennie were in our college ward down here, but since we have moved to a family ward, we never see them anymore either!
We just had our third baby! YES, I am crazy! Ages 3, 2, and 6Months! I am busy ALL the time!
Keep in touch!
MEG
Post a Comment